About Pigeon Forge
Where modern comforts meets back country fun, this beautiful town nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains will get you away from the stress of city life and show you an old fashioned good time. With everything from horseback riding and white water rafting to the Titanic Museum and Hollywood Wax Museum, not to mention Dollywood Theme park, there is a little something for everyone. Ride a resorted steam engine though the mountains, figure out who shot the sheriff at Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show, get a drink from Ole Smoky Tennessee Distillery, and ride the roller-coasters at Dollywood. In this town there is always fun to be had.
Travel with us to Pigeon Forge and choose from a wide variety of accommodations and activities. Call to speak with a Travel Agent or book your trip online.
Things to Do
- Escape Gatlin's Escape Games
- Visit Parrot Mountain and Garden of Eden
- Visit Alcatraz East Crime Museum
- Feast at Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Feud
- Sled at Pigeon Forge Snow
- Watch a play at Grand Majestic Theater
- Go zorbing at Outdoor Gravity Park
- White water raft on the Pigeon River