About San Antonio
San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage. The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous 1836 battle for Texan independence from Mexico. Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops. HemisFair Park’s 750-ft. Tower of the Americas overlooks the city.
Travel with us to San Antonio and choose from over 100 of the very best hotels, entertainment options, and restaurants. Call to speak with a Travel Agent or book your trip online.
Things to Do
- Visit The Alamo
- Visit the San Antonio River Walk
- Visit the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park
- Visit Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Visit the Natural Bridge Caverns
- Visit SeaWorld San Antonio