Dallas, a modern metropolis in north Texas, is a commercial and cultural hub of the region. Downtown’s Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza commemorates the site of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination in 1963. In the Arts District, the Dallas Museum of Art and the Crow Collection of Asian Art cover thousands of years of art. The sleek Nasher Sculpture Center showcases contemporary sculpture.
Travel with us to Dallas and choose from over 100 of the very best hotels, entertainment options, and restaurants. Call to speak with a Travel Agent or book your trip online.
Things to Do
- Visit the Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Visit the Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Visit the Dallas Botanical Gardens
- Visit the George W. Bush Presidential Center
- Visit the Dallas Museum of Art